Grand Opening of Permaculture Tools USA!
It has been an exciting first two weeks! I have already had sales!
My name is Aundrea Dugas. I am 21 years old and I received my certificate of Permaculture design this spring through Geoff Lawton’s Online Permaculture Design Course. I’m located in Stafford, VA–halfway between the Virginia state capital and the nation’s capital.
Why start this business?
Well, I had looked all over the internet, but I couldn’t find anywhere in the United States to buy a left-handed rice knife. The only place to get one of these specialized tools was through Permaculture Tools. I wasn’t excited to pay to have my tool shipped all the way from Australia/take several weeks for it to arrive/and have to pay the currency conversion rate. I saw the need for a business in the USA that sells these types of tools and I decided to go for it! Permaculture Tools USA –my own franchise!
My future business goals
- to find a blacksmith in the US to create more custom made/forgotten cultural tools
- to provide more left-handed tools
- to facilitate courses and to teach a few myself
- to gain more experience consulting as a permaculture designer
How You Will Benefit
- Having this business in the USA will allow products to reach you having traveled fewer miles, reducing your carbon footprint.
- We also provide a nice range of domestic shipping options from cheap and slow to expensive and speedy.
- If you live in the UNITED STATES OR ONE OF ITS TERRITORIES, we can ship to you!
Here is the first ad I’ve made:
Thanks for buying tools,